RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment
Rajasthan Public Service commission, Ajmer has been published notification for 2nd grade for Teaching posts of senior teachers in various schools and colleges. 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment has announced by Education State Minister Mr. Vashudev Devnani. It is most important news for all these candidates who want to be a teacher in schools or colleges. 2nd Grad Bharti 2016 is also important because for 3rd grade REET exam required and for 1st grade candidate will have post graduate and B.Ed degree. 2nd Grade Bharti application form 2016 are available on RPSC website, So all those candidates who are eligible for recruitment can apply from website or given link below. In this article we will discuss about application procedure, exam dates, exam pattern etc.
Organization: Rajasthan Public Service commission, Ajmer
Number of Posts: 6468
Release Date: 13th July, 2016
Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Dates of RPSC 2nd Grade Bharti
Here applicant can check about all those dates which are necessary to follow for 2nd grade teacher bharti 2016. Candidates are advised to fill application form before last date to avoid rush on website, remember that after last date applications will not be accepted.
|01||Date of recruitment notification||13th July, 2016|
|02||Application forms will begins on||25th July, 2016|
|03||Application form will ends on||31st August, 2016|
|04||Applications fee can be deposit via e-mitra||29th August, 2016|
|05||Application fee via net banking can be deposit till||31st August, 2016|
|06||Corrections can make in application form||1st September, 2016|
|07||Last date of corrections making||15th September, 2016 (till 11:59 PM)|
How Can Apply for 2nd Grade Teacher Bharti
All candidates can check here for application procedure of RPSC 2nd grade bharti 2016. So aspirants can check here for application procedure which are given step wise step:
- First of all go on e-mitra center or e-mitra for pay application fee.
- Application fee can be deposite via Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking via given link on website.
- After fee submission candidate will get token number and fee receipt.
- It is necessary to take a print of fee receipt, it will deposit at selection time.
- Then candidate can login through token number and personal detail which given for fee.
- Enter your personal details, qualification details and submit it.
- Before submitting application form make sure that there should not be any mistake in application form.
- After submission of application form take a print out of this and keep it for future use.
2nd Grade Teacher Bharti Exam Pattern
|Paper-I||It will carry 100 multiple choices questions (time: 2 hrs)
Maximum marks: 200
Syllabus: Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan, Current Affairs of Rajasthan, General knowledge of world and India, Educational Psychology
|Paper-II||It will carry 150 multiple choices questions (time: 2:30 hrs)
Maximum marks: 300
Syllabus: Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter, knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter, Teaching methods of relevant subject.