SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India has been released SBI Recruitment 2017. So all those candidates who are eligible for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 can apply online through official website www.sbi.co.in. Aspirants are advised to read eligibility for this recruitment before applying for SBI SO Vacancy 2017. It is a good news for all those candidates who are looking for SBI Govt. Jobs 2017. State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 has been published to fill 05 vacancies of Vice President and Senior Manager in SBI Bank. Eligible candidates can apply from 2nd August, 2017. In this article we will discuss about application process, eligibility, application fee etc. so candidates should go through whole article.
SBI SO Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: State Bank of India
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer
Number of Post: 05 Posts
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
How To Apply For SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
All candidates who are eligible for SBI SO Recruitment 2017 can check here application process of SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online. Aspirants remember that SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Application Form will be submitted on or before 16th August, 2016. Application form will be begins from 2nd August, 2016. So now candidates can apply online for SBI Recruitment. Candidates will be called for Interview process on basis their academic records. After last date of application submission application form will not be accepted, so candidates should be applied before last date to avoid rush on server. Application process will be given below step wise step, so candidates can check.
- In step first go on official website www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Check latest announcement on top right corner.
- Then register yourself on online portal and pay your application fee through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Then login your account with on SBI Official website.
- Now fill all details carefully line name, mobile number, email id etc. further communication will be through these sources.
- Uploade your scanned signature and photograph in specific format and size.
- After filling application form press on submit button, after successful submission registration number and password will be generated. Save these registration number and password carefully.
- Now candidates if want to edit their information then they can login again using registration number and password. But remember that only 3 times it can be done.
- Take a print out of application form and send it on below address with all relevant documents which can be read in notification above.
“Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021″
SBI SO Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 05
- Senior Vice President (Marcomm, Media & Research): 01 Post
- Assistant Vice President (Corporate Communications/ PR): 01 Post
- Assistant Vice President (Marcom): 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Digital Marketing): 01 Post
SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Candidates can check or read SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility criteria for SBI Recruitment.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation in any Discipline, MBA in Marketing from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates can be completed maximum age of 40 years for S.No-1, 32 years for remaining Posts as on 31st March, 2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be go through short listing and personal interview. Then on basis their performance they will be awarded with post.