St. Xavier’s Entrance Exam 2016 Result
St. Xavier’s College, an Autonomous College under the University of Mumbai has been conducted entrance exam on 3rd and 4th June, 2016 for admission in B.M.M (Bachelor in Mass Media) and B.M.S (Bachelor in Management Studies) respectively. Entrance exam for admission to the Three Year Degree Courses: the Bachelor in Mass Media (B.M.M.) and the Bachelor in Management Studies (B.M.S.) for the Academic Year 2016-2017. It has accredited by NAAC as Grade (A). It is best institution which offers admission in Professional courses and Information & Technology. Result of entrance exam will declare on official website xaviers.edu. So candidates can check their result on official website after declaration. Result will declare in following form as:
Merit Lists 2016
- Preliminary Merit List: Preliminary merit list will declare on the basis of performance in entrance examination and obtain marks in qualifying examination. Shortlisted candidates in preliminary merit list will be called for interview. Interview scheduled will announce later on official website.
- Final Merit List: Final merit list will declare based on performance in interview. Both list will based on different categories.
How Can Check Merit Lists
Candidates can follow these steps to check merit lists of entrance examination 2016:
- First of all go on official website
- Then click on link which says ” Merit List “.
- Download or open merit list and check your name in list
- Check your name, date of birth, interview schedule and venue.
Admission in St. Xavier’s college will be based on entrance examination, qualification examination and followed by interview. Weightage of different stages in given table:
|02||Qualifying Examination (XII)||30%|
Minimum Percentage marks in Qualify Exam:
- Candidates who are belonging from General Category must secure 65% marks in QE.
- Candidates who are belonging from Minority must secure 60% marks in QE.
- SC/ST candidates must secure 55% marks in Qualification Examination
Reservation of Seats
As per rules of Mumbai University reservation is given as:
|Sr. No.||Category||Reservation of Seats|
After all above process candidates must have to paid course fee for admission confirmation in given time period. If a candidate fail to pay fee then allotted seat will be cancelled. Fee for various courses is given below:
|Year||Tution Fee (Approx)|
|1st Year||Rs. 24140|
Result will declare in the month of June, 2016 so candidates who have appeared in examination can check their result after declaration on www.xaviers.edu.