Keam Kerala Seat Allotment 2017
Keam 2017 Seat Allotment is conducting by The Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala for admission in Engineering, Medical, Agriculture courses. Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM) Entrance Examination has been successfully conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination. So candidates who have secured merit rank or score card in entrance examination will be eligible for Keam seat allocation 2017. KEAM 2nd Phase Counselling was done from July, 2017 through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). Candidates who have allotted seat during 2nd round of counselling can deposit admission fee through State Bank of India Banking on or before July, 2017. If candidates fail to deposit fee in this schedule then admission can be cancelled. KEAM 3rd Round Seat Allotment will be publish on July, 2017. Common Entrance Exam Kerala Counselling result will be declare on official website in each round, so candidates can check their result by follow given steps.
Organization: Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala.
Admissions: Through KEAM merit rank.
Course Offered: Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Courses.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
KEAM 2017 Important Dates
Keam 2nd phase seat allotment: July, 2017
Admission Fee can be deposit on or before: July, 2017
Keam 3rd Round seat allotment: July, 2017
How Can Check Seat Allotment Result
Candidates who have participated in Keam counselling can check or read here procedure for check seat allotment result. Here we are giving step wise step procedure to check Keam Seat Allotment result.
- First of all go on official website which are given above.
- Then click on the link “Second phase allotment published”
- Click on “last rank details” or “college wise list”
- A pdf file will open, so candidates can check their result.
- Check allotted college and course and save pdf file for future use.
KEAM Seat Allotment Procedure
Participating candidates can read here seat allotment procedure for seat allocation. Here we are discussing step wise step seat allotment procedure.
- All candidates who have secured rank in KEAM 2017 and participate counselling will get admission through KEAM 2017 Centralised Allotment Process is a Single Window System (SWS).
- Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) is a system for seat allocation from which candidates can online options submission, exercise of their options or filling choices. It means CAP is online portal for admission.
- Seat allocation will strictly basis on candidates merit rank and filling choices by candidate during counselling procedure.
- Candidates can get an idea about seat allotment through trial seat allocation. Trial seat allocation nothing but a roughly seat allocation before first phase seat allotment.
- After seat allocation candidate will have to deposit admission fee which prescribe by allotted college. Fee should be deposit in given time schedule otherwise admission can be cancelled by authority.
- CEE will conduct spot round seat allocation if seats will vacant there, but spot round will conduct after all online seat allocation rounds.