TNPSC Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is inviting application form from willing and eligible candidates for TNPSC Recruitment 2016. TNPSC Recruitment is going to be conducted to fill TNPSC Grade-IV 5451 Vacancies for Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Surveyor, Junior Asst (Security), Bill Collector, Draftsman, & Steno-Typist Grade– III. So all eligible candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Grade-IV Recruitment 2016 can check here for application process. Aspirants are advised to read eligibility criteria before going to TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online. Here in this article we will discuss about application process, eligibility, application fee etc. so candidates should go through whole article.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
All participating candidates should have fulfill eligibility criteria for recruitment, if any candidate will find non eligible for recruitment then he/she will be rejected from recruitment process.
TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Check-Here
TNPSC Grade-IV Recruitment 2016 Application Form
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form should be submitted on or before last date of application 8th September, 2016. After this dead line application form will not be accepted. TNPSC Application form will be accepted only in online mode no other mode will be allowed. Aspirants remember that application fee is necessary to submission of application form. Without application fee, application form will be rejected by authority. Here we are giving whole application process in this article so candidates can follow to apply.
TNPSC Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name: Various Post
Number of Posts: 5451 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
@www.tnpsc.gov.in How To Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016
All aspirants who want to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 can follow given steps to apply. Step wise step process is as:
- Candidates first of all go on tnpscexams.net
- Then choose respective or desire advertisement and download it.
- Read all instructions and eligibility criteria before going to apply online.
- Then click on “Apply Online” to apply.
- Fill all require details like name, email id, mobile number etc. carefully.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribe format and size.
- Now pay your application fee through appropriate channel.
- Take a print out of application form and keep it for future use.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
All candidates should have paid application fee for successful registration. Application fee is of Rs. 50/- (One time registration fee) and Rs. 75/- as Examination Fee. Candidates who have already paid registration fee, they don’t have need to pay application fee again.
TNPSC Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis their obtaining marks in written examination and then merit list will be released on official website. Selected candidates will be called for counselling and they will be allotted position according their merit rank.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
TNPSC Grade-IV Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
All aspirants and applicants will have to follow schedule of recruitment strictly. All important dates are given in here so check and follow the dates.
- The Advertisement has been Released on: 09th August, 2016.
- Last date of application form submission: 08th September, 2016.
- The Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 11th September, 2016.
- Written Examination will be held on: 06th November, 2016.