TS ECET 2016 Seat Allotment
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad conducts Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TSECET) for admission in various discipline of B.Tech. Candidates who will secure good rank or merit rank in TS ECET entrance examination will be eligible for seat allotment process. So it is necessary to participate in examination for get admission in B.E/B,Tech in engineering colleges of Telangana state. Candidates will get a rank or score card on basis of their performance in entrance examination. TS ECET 2016 Seat allotment process will based on candidate merit rank or score card in examination. In this article we will discuss about seat allotment process.
TS ECET 1st/2nd Round Seat Allotment Result
TS ECET 1st seat allotment result has been published on official website, so candidates can check their allotment result by entering require information. After 1st round seat allotment candidates are waiting for 2nd round of counselling. TS ECET 2nd round seat allotment result will be announced soon on website. After seat allotment result declaration candidate will have to report at allotted college with original documents and admission fee. If any candidate fail to report at allotted college in given time schedule or with original documents then admission can be cancelled by authority.
TS ECET Seat Allotment Details
Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
Exam Name: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TSECET)
Category: State Level
Official Website: www.tsecet.in
1st Round Seat Allotment Schedule
Here we are giving 1st round seat allotment schedule, so candidates can check their allotment schedule.
|01||Filling the online choice filling for counselling||5th July, 2016|
|02||Locking the choices of counselling||8th July, 2016|
|03||Seat allotment result will declare on||10th July, 2016|
|04||Reporting at allotted institute||11th July, 2016|
How Can Check Seat Allotment
Candidates can follow these steps to check or download their allotment letter. All the candidates are advised to take a print out of allotment letter.
- First of all go on the official website tsecet.in.
- Then click on the link which says “Seat Allotment Order”
- Enter require information like registration number, id and password.
- Your allotment order will display on website.
- Candidates must have taken a print out of allotment order for future use.
Require Documents for TS ECET Seat Allotment
All those candidates can check here for all those documents which are necessary to seat allotment procedure. If any candidate fail to report at allotted college with these documents then admission can be cancelled.
- TS ECET 2016 Admit Card.
- TS ECET 2016 rank card/score card.
- 10th & 12th original mark sheet issued by board of examination.
- Address proof (10th mark-sheet or equivalent certificate)
- Income certificate of parents which should be valid for six months after admission.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- All qualification certificates issued by recognize board or university.
- Transfer certificate issued by last institute where you studied.