TS POLYCET 2016 Allotment Order
State Board of Technical Education Training (SBTET) was conducted the TS POLYCET 2016 on the 21st April 2016. Telangana POLYCET/CEEP/Polytechnic seat allotment has been declared on 1st June, 2016 at 8:00 PM on official website www.polycet.nic.in. Candidates who have participated in counselling can download seat allotment letter by login their account. TS POLYCET Counselling and document verification process completed in between 23rd May, 2016 to 30th May, 2016.
TS POLYCET Web Allotment Details
Organization Name: Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training(SBTET).
TS Polycet Official Website: www.tspolycet.nic.in
Category: TS Polycet Seat Allotment Order
How can Download CEEP Seat Allotment Order
Candidates who have participated in counselling process can download their allotment order by login their account on official website. Candidates can follow these steps to download their order:
- First of all visit TS POLYCET official website www.tspolycet.nic.in
- Click on CEEP Seat allotment letter
- Fill the fields with Hall ticket number, date of birth and password
- Click on Submit.
- You will get seat allotment letter
- Take a print out of your seat allotment letter for future use.
Click Here for allotment order
Important Instructions for Candidates
- If a candidate satisfy with seat then download challan and pay the fee in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad from 2nd June to 8th June, 2016 and take copy of it.
- If a candidate pay fee in bank before 8th June, 2016 means acceptance of allotted seat. If candidate failure in pay the fee then allotment automatically will be cancelled.
- Report through Self Reporting System on the website and download your joining letter. Candidate admission number will be displayed on joining letter. If a candidate failure in deposit fee and report through Self Reporting System then seat allocation will be automatically cancelled.
- Candidate who have allotted a seat must have to report to allotted college from 5th June to 9th June after fee submission. Candidates would be carried allotment letter, Challan copy and xerox of all certificates, please don’t carry original documents before end of counselling process.
- If you paid your fee then you will eligible for next round and choose new course and college of counselling and your fee will be transferred in newly allotted college and course.
Candidates who are seeking for admission in 3 years diploma courses through TS POLYCET 2016 can check our website regularly for updates.