- UP Post Office Recruitment 2016
- @indiapost.net.in UP Post Office PA/SA Online Application Form
- UP Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- UP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
- UP Postal Recruitment 2016 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Selection Procedure
- UP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Also Read
UP Post Office Recruitment 2016
Application forms are invited for the UP Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2016 from willing candidates. Application forms are available on official website of Indian post office. UP Post Office Recruitment 2016 has been released to fill UP Post Office 1825 PA and SA Vacancies. So all those candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply online through indiapost.net.in or link which are given below in this article. Application forms has been started from 19th July, 2016 and will be ends on 5th August, 2016. Candidates are advised to fill application form before last date to avoid rush on server, if candidates fail to submit application form due to server on last date then applicant will be responsible for that.
Name of The Organization: UP Postal Circle
Name of Post: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
Number of Posts: 1825
Job Location: Across India
Official Website: indiapost.net.in
@indiapost.net.in UP Post Office PA/SA Online Application Form
All those candidates who are willing for filling UP Post Office PA/SA Application Form can apply here. Application form are available on official website from 19th July, 2016 and can be filled on or before 5th August, 2016. To fill application form candidate can follow these steps which are given below in this article.
How Can Apply Online
- Firstly download official notification from given link below.
- Click on apply online link given below or go on official website.
- To fresh apply, Click on ‘Click here for new registration’.
- Fill all mandatory fields with require information.
- Upload recently passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit application form, but check first that all information are correct or not.
- Now pay application fee.
- Download application and get a printout of it for future use.
UP Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Eligibility Criteria
All applicants should be fulfill following eligibility criteria, if any candidate don’t fulfill then application form will be rejected.
Qualification: All candidates must have passed 10+2/Intermediate from a recognized board of education or board of secondary education with English subject.
Age Limit: All applicants should have age between 18 to 27 year (in case of OBC, SC/ST, PH age relaxation is 3, 5 and 10 year).
UP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
Candidates who belongs from General/OBC category must have to deposit of Rs. 400/- and candidates belongs from SC/ST/PH must have to deposit of Rs. 150/- as application fee.
UP Postal Recruitment 2016 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Selection Procedure
Written Exam: In first step candidates will have go through written examination. Candidates will be shortlisted for next round on basis of their performance in examination.
Physical Efficiency Test: Shortlisted candidates will be called for PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
UP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Application form will begins from: 19th July, 2016
Application form will be ends on: 5th August, 2016
Last date of editing application form: 13th August, 2016
Last date of printing application form: 15th August, 2016
Fee can be deposit in schedule between: 19th July to 5th August, 2016