UPPSC Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to be conduced UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 to fill UP Civil Judge Vacancy 2016. There are 218 civil Judge Vacancies in UP Public Service Commission. So candidates who are looking for UPPSC Vacancy 2016 can check here UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification. All those candidates who are eligible for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 can apply online from official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Application Form has been started from 29th July, 2016. Application form will be accepted on or before last date of application submission 31st August, 2016. After this date apply link will be deactivated. Here in this article we will discuss about application process, eligibility, application fee etc. so candidates should go through whole article.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Post Name: Civil Judge
Number of Post: 218 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
The candidate should have completed Degree of Bachelor of Law from any recognized Institute or University of UP or should be a registered advocate. If candidate will have the knowledge of Hindi of Devangari language then it will be given preference.
All candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age can be 35 year as on 1st July 2017. Candidates must not have born before 2nd July 1982 and after 1st July 1995.
How To Apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
All candidates are advised to fill online application before last date of application to avoid rush on server. UPPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form can be filled on or before 31st August, 2016. But UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Fee will be deposited till last date 26th August, 2016. After these dates online links will be deactivated. Whole application process step wise step given below here, so follow these steps.
- Step-I Online Registration: Candidates who want to fill or apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 will have to register themselves. So click on “Apply” and fill all basic information like Name of candidate, Email Id, Mobile number, address etc. and press on submit button. After registration take receipt of registration by click on “Print Registration”.
- Step-II Payment: After basic registration candidates will have to pay application fee by “Click here to proceed for Payment” (1) Net Banking or (2) Card or (3) Other source on or before 26th August, 2016. After making payment candidate will have to take a print out of fee receipt.
- Step-III Application Submission: After making payment candidates will be applicable to fill detail application form by fill academic details, upload your photographs, signature in prescribed format and size. After filling all details check information and click on “Submit” button. Then take a print out of application form on A4 size page and keep it for future use.
Application Fee: After completion of step-I application fee is necessary to proceed on next step, so candidates will have to pay application fee (incuding online processing fee) as following.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 125/-
- For Schedule Caste Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For Schedule Tribe Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 25/-
UPPSC Civil Judge 2016 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on basis their performance in written examination. Then candidates will be called for personal interview on basis written examination.
UPPSC Civil Judge Category Wise Vacancy 2016 Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 218 Posts
- For General Category: 111 Posts
- For OBC Category: 58 Posts
- For SC Category: 45 Posts
- For ST Category: 04 Posts