UPSC IAS (Main) 2016
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts entrance examination for filling up the Indian Administrative Services (IAS ) post. UPSC IAS Main examination will be conducted on 13th December, 2016 to 5 days duration. Only those candidates will be eligible for IAS Main 2016 examination who will qualified IAS Preliminary Examination 2016. UPSC IAS Preliminary examination will conduct on 7th August, 2016. After main examination candidates who will have qualified examination will be called for interview process.
UPSC IAS (Main) Sample Papers
So candidates who are going to participate in IAS Main Examination 2016 can download sample papers from given link below in this article. Sample papers will give an idea or views about IAS Main examination. So candidates should go through sample papers. UPSC IAS Main consists 7 papers for various syllabus, so candidates can check syllabus for all these papers in this article. Here we also provide sample papers for best preparation for examination. In examination both the papers will carry 200 marks each. In this article we will discuss about exam pattern, Syllabus and Sample papers. Candidates can download sample papers from given link or official website by follow these steps.
How Can Download Sample Paper
Aspirants who want to download sample papers can follow these steps to download.
- First of all go on official website of UPSC.
- Then search link which says ” Sample Papers or Model Papers”
- Choose your relative paper or question model.
- When candidate click on the link then a pdf file automatically will download.
- Candidates can save and solve it for preparation.
UPSC IAS Main 2016 Schedule
All those candidates who are seeking for participate in examination can follow or check examination schedule. Candidates will have to follow this schedule for recruitment process.
|Sr. No.||Event Name||Dates|
|01||Notification and application will begins from||27th May, 2016|
|02||IAS Preliminary Examination will be held on||7th August, 2016|
|03||Preliminary exam result will be declared on||September/October, 2016|
|04||IAS Main examination will be held on||3rd December, 2016|
UPSC IAS Main 2016 Exam Pattern
Here we are discussing about exam pattern of IAS Main examination. Candidates can prepare them according exam pattern for securing good score card in examination.
- There will total of nine papers, all will essay type questions.
- Paper-I & Paper-II of the IAS Main exam are qualifying in nature while remaining seven papers will optional, in which candidates can choose.
- Maximum marks of first two papers will 300 of each and remaining papers will consist 250 marks each
Candidates can download sample papers by click on following link