UPSC IAS Prelims 2015
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts entrance examination for filling up the several post. UPSC has been conducted preliminary examination of Indian Administrative Services (IAS ) on 23rd August, 2015. So candidates who are going to participate in IAS Examination 2016 can download sample papers from given link below in this article. Sample papers will give an idea or views about IAS Preliminary examination. So candidates should go through sample papers. UPSC take the examination in two papers in which Paper-I for General Studies and Paper-II for Aptitude Test. In examination both the papers will carry 200 marks each. In this article we will discuss about exam pattern, Syllabus and Sample papers.
UPSC IAS Prelims Sample Papers
UPSC IAS Prelims Sample Papers will given in this article below, so candidates can refer these papers for preparation according exam pattern. It will helpful for candidates to secure merit rank or qualified in examination. All those candidates who are going to participate in UPSC IAS Preliminary examination can download from official website or given link below in this article all sample papers by following given steps. Aspirants can guess UPSC’s testing pattern for the Civil Services by going through the previous year question papers. For preliminary examination there are solved question papers as well as solved question papers.
How Can Download Sample Papers
- First of all go on official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link which says “Sample Papers”
- Choose your desire subject or question paper and click on the link.
- Automatically a pdf file will download, so save n check it.
UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus
Here we are giving whole syllabus which should be cover by a candidate for securing a rank or qualified the examination. There will conduct 2 papers in examination, so we will discuss both papers syllabus.
Syllabus for IAS (Prelims)
Paper I: It will offer 200 marks, there will be time duration of 2 hours and negative marking also applicable. For each wrong answer 1/3 rd mark will deducted from toatal marks. Here we are giving topics of syllabus.
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography: Physical, Social, Economic
- Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance: Political System, Constitution, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc
- Economic and Social Development: Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change that do not require subject specialization
- General Science
Paper II: It will offer 200 marks, there will be time duration of 2 hours and negative marking also applicable. For each wrong answer 1/3 rd mark will deducted from toatal marks. Here we are giving topics of syllabus.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills; Logical reasoning and analytical
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class 10 level), Data interpretation (Tables, graphs, Charts, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Download Solved Sample Papers