WBSCVT ITI 2016 Seat Allotment
West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) conducts Entrance Examination for the Admission in Govt. ITIs/ITCs/Jr. Polytechnic for the session commencing from August 2016. WBSCVT Result 2016 has been announced on official website wbscvt.net, so candidates can check their result by selecting group and entering roll number. Candidates who have qualify the examination will get admission in various courses of ITI. Candidates will allotted seat on basis of the merit rank and filling online choices, it all happens through WBSCVT ITI Seat Allotment 2016. Candidates will be able to get admission in ITIs through WBSCVT Counselling 2016 with 4 rounds.In this article we will discuss about counselling, seat allocation, reporting etc.
Organization: West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT)
Admissions: On basis of WBSCVT Merit rank
Course Name: ITI
Official Website: wbscvt.net
WBSCVT ITI Important Dates
- Date of Examination: 5th June, 2016
- Result Date: 17th June, 2016
- Counselling Schedule: July, 2016
- Seat Allotment List: July, 2016
- Commencement of Classes: August, 2016
WBSCVT ITI Counselling Procedure 2016
Candidates who are going to take admission in ITIs/ITCs should be know about WBSCVT ITI Counselling 2016 procedure. All those candidate who are eligible for admission and want to take admission in govt. colleges will have to follow counselling procedure. Here we are discussing step wise step counselling procedure.
- Log into Counselling: Candidates who have qualified the examination will get registration id. Only those candidates who have passed the examination will get registration id by which shortlisted candidates can log into counselling by entering ID. Password, Date of Birth and Mob. No. etc. In this step candidate will get E-Cash Coupon of Rs. 200 (Rs. 100/-for Kanyashree enroll)
- Online Choice Filling & Locking: After registration candidates may fill their choices. Aspirants will get admission on basis their merit rank and filling choices by candidate. Choices should be given in the references of course and colleges. All students are suggested to lock their choices after filling as desire and take a print out of final choices.
- Seat Allotment: Seat allotment will be basis on entrance examination result and filling choices by candidate. Seat allotment list will publish for each round separately, so candidates can see allotted college by following method.
1st Round Seat Allotment Result
All eligible candidates can participate in 1st round of counselling. For participating in 1st round counselling all candidates must have register themselves on online account. 1st round seat allotment result will publish in the month of June, 2016. Candidates can accept or up-gradation of their choices. If any candidates want to remove themselves from counselling procedure then he can choose left from counselling.
2nd Round Seat Allotment
Candidates who up-gradation their choices or fresh candidates also can participate in 2nd round of counselling. If a candidate want to accept the allotted college then will have to deposit admission fee in given time schedule.
3rd Round Seat Allotment
In this round only those candidates can participate who have up-gradate their choices or fresh candidates. It can be last round of counselling, so candidates should accept allotted college. All selected candidates must have to deposit admission fee for seat confirmation.
How can Check Allotted College
After seat allocation candidates participants can check their allotted college/institute by follow these steps.
- First of all log into official website “wbscvt.net”.
- Then click on the link “Check Allotted College”
- Enter require information like Roll Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Your result will display on Screen.
- Candidate can check and take print out of result for future use.
Report at Allotted College
- All those candidates who have allotted college must have reported at allotted institute/college in given time schedule
- It is necessary to carry all original documents for verification and seat allotment letter.
- If a candidate fail to report at allotted college in given schedule or carry all documents then admission can be cancelled.