WBSSC Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC) has been released the WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for the Group-D staff and Clerk vacancy. So all eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. The WBSSC Recruitment 2016 is going to be conducted for 4923 vacancies Region wise for the Post of Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper. Eligible candidates can fill the WBSCC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form through official website. Aspirants are advised to read the all instructions related to WBSSC Grade-D & Clerk Vacancy 2016 then fill the application form. Candidates should check regularly our page for latest Government Jobs 2016. Here we are going to providing application process, schedule, application fee etc. so candidates should go through whole article.
WBSSC Recruitment Details
Name of The Organization: West Bengal Central School Service Commission
Post Name: WBSSC Grade D & Clerk
Number of Post: 4923 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: westbengalssc.com
WBSSC Group D & Clerk Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
All eligible candidates who are going to apply online for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 can check here for eligibility criteria, so it is necessary to fulfill eligibility criteria for recruitment, otherwise candidate will be terminated from recruitment process.
- For Clerk: All candidates must have Passed School Final / Madhyamik or its equivalent or Old H.S. in lieu of School Final/Madhyamik or its equivalent.
- For Group-D: All candidates must have passed Class VIII from any School which should be recognized or affiliated by Board/Council or equivalent.
Age Limit: All candidate’s age should lie between 18 years to 40 years as on 01st January, 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for candidates who belong from SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman, 03 years for those candidates who belongs from OBC & 08 years for PH candidates.
How To Apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2016
All eligible and willing candidates can read whole application process here. It should remember to all candidates that WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form has been started from 10th August, 2016. WBSSC Online application from will be accepted on or before last date of application 31st August, 2016. After this dead line application form will not be accepted in any circumstances. Application fee is necessary to deposit for submission of application fee, without application fee application form will not be accepted. Last date of application fee is 5th September, 2016 so pay your application fee before or on this date.
Here we are giving step wise step process of application, so candidates should follow these steps to apply online.
- First of all go on official website of WBSSC.
- Then click on “Apply for Non-Teaching staff (Clerk & Group-D ), 3rd RLST, 2016″.
- Read all instructions carefully before going to apply online.
- Now go on “Online Application” and proceed.
- Fill all require details carefully like Personal details, academic details, other essential information. It should be correct or true.
- Upload photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- Pay your application fee through valid channel.
- Take a print out of application form and keep it for future use.
WBSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 Application Fee
- Candidates who belongs from OBC Category must have to pay 140(for Clerk) & Rs. 120 (For Group-D).
- Candidates who belongs from SC/ST/ PH must have to pay Rs. 70 (for Clerk) & Rs. 60 (For Group-D).
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis their performance in following steps.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test